In order for a climber to join Top Out Climbing Club, they need to follow the below procedure:
- Take the Top Rope Belay Course with CityROCK Indoor Climbing Gym;
- Pass the Top Rope Belay License Test with CityROCK Indoor Climbing Gym;
- Attend three Top Out Climbing Club classes suitable to their climbing ability, which will be assessed by three coaches across the three classes; the first class will be free but the remaining two classes will need to be paid for up front at the start of each lesson.
- Climbers already in possession of a Lead Belay License from CityROCK will need to still take the three assessment classes as per the above.
Following the three assessment classes, the climber or their parent/guardian will be informed whether they have been accepted into Top Out Climbing Club and the registration process will follow.
Climbers who are accepted will possess the following basic attributes:
- A good attitude to climbing, their coach and their peers;
- A passion and love for the sport of climbing;
- Good manners and good behaviour.
Any questions pertaining to the above can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.